Thread: 2002 intrigue support

Potential Tuner

2002 intrigue support

Hello. So I was wondering if i could tune on my moms olds intrigue. Could not find it on the supported vehicles list. Later found it on a "recently supported vehicle" list, in the forums. So I thought cool, it is supported. Which I think is true. The problem is, when I try to read entire, in the window it is calling the car a "1997 oldsmobile cutlass (V6)" What the heck? So now I think the car could be tuned but unfortunately it thinks its a 97 cutlass so therefore is not supported. Isnt that something. Oh yeah, it reads about halfway then FAIL. Authorization issue I believe. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoneytuttle View Post
    Hello. So I was wondering if i could tune on my moms olds intrigue. Could not find it on the supported vehicles list. Later found it on a "recently supported vehicle" list, in the forums. So I thought cool, it is supported. Which I think is true. The problem is, when I try to read entire, in the window it is calling the car a "1997 oldsmobile cutlass (V6)" What the heck? So now I think the car could be tuned but unfortunately it thinks its a 97 cutlass so therefore is not supported. Isnt that something. Oh yeah, it reads about halfway then FAIL. Authorization issue I believe. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    E-mail support.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoneytuttle View Post
    email support with your serial number and a request for 2.25 beta software which should be able to at least read out the file, you'll then need to email us that file so one of our engineers can map it out.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"