Thread: Jagged MAF readings

Jagged MAF readings

I just got my 07 ZO6 together. Did heads, cam, FAST 102mm intake, 102mm Throttle body, with an airaid intake which is not 102mm but stock sized 92mm. The tuner is very good and he thought it may be a bad maf so I changed it and logged the car but the jagged maf line still shows up. He did a lot of adjustment just to get the car to run and I have no idea what he really did since I am not a tuner. Something to do with blurring the resolution if that makes sense? The A/F ratio was all over the place and he couldn't get it set where he wanted it but as of now it is rich across the board at WOT as well as part throttle and idle. Has anyone seen this before or know what could be causing it? I have attached the file for anyone to view. He couldn't add much of any timing because the dynamic compression ended up being too high at 8.77:1 due to the piston to deck clearance and the camshafts cylinder filling ability according to both my tuner and the person who built the engine so he is going to lower if for me with a thicker head gasket. the car should have been getting upwards of 23 degrees at top end and about that much in the lower rpms.

The one that says dyno pull was with the old maf and the other file is with the new maf and was done on the street on a hotter day.

wrong forum