Thread: wait period on 2.4/2.2 eco tuning is ridiculous

Potential Tuner

wait period on 2.4/2.2 eco tuning is ridiculous

hey i give hptuners props for working on the tuning software for the 2.4 LD9 and 2.2 ecotec engine but come on guys, the waits been alittle over a year (first heard chat about this december 30, 2004!) and its getting a bit out of hand. Now the latest update is from chris@hptuners is "2-3 more weeks", well that was jan 13th he stated on here and jan 22nd he stated on the JBO forums, its now feb 7th which would make it almost 3 weeks according to him posting it on hptuners forums and no update whatso ever. hell, ill go get the USB cable myself if that what it takes for this software to be released. I, along with alotta aother j-body cars have a boosted engine and need a good tune, im untuned basically except for the gm reflash which doesnt really do anything except tune the fuel for the gm 2.4 charger that i have. im in the market for software now and been waiting and waiting for hptuners as im sure the whole j-body community and more has been and im about to take my business elsewere if its not released at the end of february 2006 because my engine is fully built internally and the whole 9 yards and im not about to wait any longer to get tuned if i can do it elsewhere.
    Last edited by BLOWNFIRE; 02-07-2006 at 10:54 AM.

A thread already exists regarding the status of the 4cyl support in VCM Suite General section.

Please check for updates there.

If you are unable to wait then you are forced to take your business elsewhere. Sorry for the delay.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...