Thread: 5 pin maf flow rating

Tuner in Training

5 pin maf flow rating

Trying to get my engine at least to a drivable state. i have a 5 pin maf…. i'm told the flow rate is that of a z06 corvette. I looked in the tune repository and could not find a tune on a zo6. Does anybody have a tune with a 5 pin maf so i can set the maf vs frequency with-in the ball park? Then i can set the fir and move on from there. My tuner can't see me for another month and i want to drive my car after putting a ls engine in my 69 camaro! I kept upping the maf vs frequency until the stft came down to about 0 but the ltft are still around 22…so still running real lean. Should i look for a intake leak or something or do you think it's all in the tuning??? LOL…i thought i would pick this tuning thing up faster but….apparently it's going to take some time and i want to drive my damn car So with some help from people here maybe i can at least get it to a safe state and drive the car until i get it to the tuner.

Unless you are using a Gen 5 LT1 engine, you will have better luck posting this in the Gen 4 forum...

Tuner in Training
    Good point! I'll try it there…actually meant to go there but must of pulled a senior moment