Thread: 2005 ba flashing problem

2005 ba flashing problem

I have a 2005 ba xr6t I pulled the file out of it standed.it has been tuned with sct .I pulled all the tunes out of the car.
    I changed the injectors write up all the scalars and reflashed it but car starts and runs then stops and the engine light is on
    dtc says throttle control force shut down.p2105.
    if I load the sct back in the car even with the bigger injectors car starts and runs fine no lights just a bit riche.
    any help.or if some one has a 2005 std xr6t with 6speed manual file that I can change vin to see if some thing has been changed with the sct that I can not see with hp
    thanks

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    whats your wheel torque error? does it have an aftermarket TB?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

NO after market tb.what do you mean buy wheel torque mate.it is still on the hoist wheels are not turning.
    Last edited by fpv09; 06-11-2014 at 04:27 AM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post the tune
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    On the falcons that code normally occurs with other codes that point you in the direction of the issue. the most common occurrence is p1270 and p2110 usually caused by faulty TPS or wiring.
    Although I did have it on my car once but it was due to a sticking throttle body as the water/meth was syphoning under vacuum and corroded the throttle body. New throttle body and an anti-syphon solenoid fixed it problem.

In your instance is it possible something isn't set correctly in the throttle or idle parameters. I've never had one have issues where the idle was not controllable. What is the car idling at and what is your commanded idle speed and your idle rpm error set at.

JAMES 15PSI TUNE id1000s hp.hpthow do I post the file on hear need some pointers on how to do it.