Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: ZF 6HP26 TCM - Now Supported in 2.25 Beta

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant LS1 View Post
    I got a 2013 ecoLPI 6speed file yesterday if anyone wants to look at it let me know & i'll post it up here!

The Engine section had a checksum error so it still needs to be configured to be able to do anything with it & VIN says its at 2028, look out it's space age!
    Yes please.

It would have been really interesting to see what was in the engine section (especially if they use the PCM to vary the speed of the LPG fuel pump) but given that they are hardly going to be tuned I doubt HP Tuners would do the definition

Please post up as it will be interesting to see what is different in the transmission.

Eric/HP Tuners, is there any chance of the standard transmission tunes being added to the tuning repository?

I'd be great to see if you can post it up. Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry guys been a bit busy, here it is I still haven't given it to HPT to get them to try & support it yett, but feel free if anyone else wants to!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Anyone attending the Nizpro ZF6HP26 course at the end of the month?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 45T-XR View Post
    Anyone attending the Nizpro ZF6HP26 course at the end of the month?
    The description sounds brilliant:

http://www.nizpro.com.au/services/tr...tuning-course/

I have enquired if it is open to the public and the cost.

Advanced Tuner
    I am "the public" and my spot is confirmed, you shouldnt have a drama. It is $2250

WTF blow that out the water

You would want to have some solid questions for simon to answer and even then highly doubtful he would be giving away something key that u may be after ....
    FG F6 400+RWKW .....10.9 @ 132mph.... FIRST 10sec F6 in SA ( sold )
    DYNO DYNAMICS 1200hp ...... Tuning weapon..... ( sold )
    OFFICIAL JONNY TIG INDUSTRIES SUPPLIER ..... Biggest and lightest intercoolers for B and F falcons
    SUBARU BRZ ......AVO TURBO KIT coming......soon
    VF R8 CLUBSPORT SV...... 340FWKW.....ASE BIG SINGLE KIT .....one day

Advanced Tuner
    I have plenty of questions, interestingly enough the enrolement form actually asks what you wish to gain from the course. A couple of weeks ago you were putting everyone down for not knowing what they are doing and not knowing enough about the transmissions and their control strategy and so on. You having the knowledge about it warning us of the ramifications, im taking your advice and have "winged it" with mine as far as im willing to risk thus far. Now it is about paying someone who knows more than me in an attempt to learn.

I was more reffering to that cost, i fully support doing courses and learning but that end figure is close to herrods full course and that covers everything and across there supported platforms

I should of been clearer in the fact the outlay is alot to just cover the zf and more so saying hope its worth it in the regard that a workshop like nizzy may have good reason to not let all the cats out the bag and you can understand why with there zf build costs and zero warranties unless coupled with their "zf tune"

Not to say herrod would not do the same but herrod have always pushed their training and direct to tune shops/tuners so in turn i feel u would get a more direct honest answer base. Only going on what direct contact ive had with both rob and simon, herrods keen to open up and explain where nizzy want to book u in......

Hope its the goods dude as it would be killer to see your own built zf matched with a detailed zf file and u knowingly have a base on the strategy/tune attached to it

Hope simon proves me wrong really and the cost is well justified, good luck
    OFFICIAL JONNY TIG INDUSTRIES SUPPLIER ..... Biggest and lightest intercoolers for B and F falcons

Advanced Tuner
    Cheers for the clarification, i can understand where you are coming from cost wise and yes it was a decent outlay for a hobby tuner. I don't know anyone who has done the course so time to find out first hand. Will definitely provide feedback though.

Go u walshy boys hey

Ur a mad lot but u know first hand if u want something done right break out the spanners

Looking forward to some sneaky tips :P

Advanced Tuner
    Its "Welsh" but yes, dan has done alot of his own stuff bar engine and tuning. Ive done everything on mine and for the moment am marginally quicker. Both shooting for 9s before we get the boot from the track.

Tuner in Training
    Guys have not fiddled that much with the software lately but compare function is not working on my beta or the stoichiometric figure? Is there a fix?

Advanced Tuner
    Download the latest beta mate, it's working in later versions
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrylC View Post
    Yes please.

It would have been really interesting to see what was in the engine section (especially if they use the PCM to vary the speed of the LPG fuel pump) but given that they are hardly going to be tuned I doubt HP Tuners would do the definition

Please post up as it will be interesting to see what is different in the transmission.

Eric/HP Tuners, is there any chance of the standard transmission tunes being added to the tuning repository?
    Just had the word that the new Beta now supports this file if anyone is interested!

Just had the word that the new Beta now supports this file if anyone is interested!
    This has to be the file I just defined a few days ago... HAEL3 strategy. Stoich of 15.x something. Had me confused.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    This is very interesting.

Could not find anything that controlled the LPG fuel pump so it may be an external controller or not shown.

Nice to see a higher Lambda from Ford (LI LPG turbos should run around 0.86+ under boost) and it looks like Ford added fuel up top to get around the LPG injector flow issue.

Something weird going on in the Fuel -> COT, Lean Cruise -> Exhaust Temp Mode vs Airflow:

Code:

Mode
    600	0
    1500	1
    2500	2
    3500	3
    5000	4
    0.5	0
    1.5	1
    2.5	2
    3.0	3
    4.0	4
    Axis looks like a combo of an RPM table and a AirFlow table.

Grant, Eric,
    Thank you, lots of info here.

That may not be correct, but it is located where that parameter should be. Ill dig further
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Eric,
    Im still having the same issue with the ZF Lo/Hi shift threhold v tps table defaulting to 100 if you try to change the stock value from 400. Once it is changed you cannot revert back to 400.
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    Eric,
    Im still having the same issue with the ZF Lo/Hi shift threhold v tps table defaulting to 100 if you try to change the stock value from 400. Once it is changed you cannot revert back to 400.
    Email your file and description you are having to support at hptuners dot com and it will get put in my work queue to fix.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC