Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a good remote Tuner- my current tune is attached

Quote Originally Posted by veee8 View Post
    You can try to add some more base idle airflow on my tune down low to see if that will help that low idle dip when revving it up.
    I do agree that I can load that base tune into other cars and it will work pretty darn good, there might be something else amiss.....
    Well your adjustments did let it run and idle but it did that dip. I talked to Nick Williams today and he said the scalar value he uses is 6750 and leaves all the values in the area below stock then adjusts the min airflow to 12-13 g/sec but the MAF table needs to be done right and the injector data but mine should be all stock for the injectors. The MAF values I am not as confident in. Nick also said if something was wrong with the TB it should throw codes but it isn't. He said the FAST intake could be cracked but both times we had it off in the last month we look at it and it looked good and we were careful not to over tighten the bolts. I got my wideband working today and the AFR in 2nd gear was right around 13.5 with straight 100 octane in it which is not good. I have not run it in 4th yet to see where it is at. I also need to figure how to hook it to the HP cable to log it. I do not see a vacuum leak being the issue since everything works fine that runs off vacuum and on the dyno I was getting between 3-9 inches of Vac at WOT because of the Vaccu pump. It is pulling the crank case pressure out like it should be.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DSteck View Post
    Do not drill a home in an electronic throttle. Ever.
    I will second this. I would only drill a throttle plate on a drive by cable system never on a drive by wire DBW system.