Thread: cant get my mpvi to datalog

Tuner in Training

cant get my mpvi to datalog

ive been able to go in the editor and mod the tune and download to the car. I can also connect the lab top to the car and watch the gauges and the histogram. but I cant get the mpvi to datalog. its a 01 Camaro m6. I just got the programmer about 2 weeks ago.

Press spacebar to begin recording. Once finished, press spacebar to stop. To save it, Click on the "scan" tab in the upper left and click "save as" then save it under whatever name you want. To see the values in the histograms afterwards, right click and select, "load all data"

Tuner in Training
    Should it record on a 01 camaro with the comp disconnected? I don't have any auxiliary channels. No wb yet haven't installed it. If i press and hold record on the movie I get the red error light.

Senior Tuner
    Are you talking about standalong logging, or when connected
    to the laptop?

Tuner in Training
    I think I got it had the configuration wrong. It works off the labtop now

Potential Tuner
    I'm having the same issue, what is it you had to change?

Tuner in Training
    I had to write the configuration to the mpvi. Then it works. Also had to go into he scanner and add in the maf and map so I could see the sensors haven't went in to add the histograms. But I need too. Adding a wideband to it so I'm Gona do all that then

same issue here too.

although ive followed all the steps in the "how to' vid. mine just refuses to scan
    1966 impala. L29 454. 0411 pcm. 2.5" twin system. comp cams XR282HR. ported heads. 1.75 rollers. 60lb deka injectors. bosch 044 pump. standard intake (cos' looks cool in a 66')

found the fix.

have to search for your .os file (type *.os into the search) in your laptop and delete it. then when you reconnect the car it rescans all available parameters, you reload your config to mvpipro datalogging.

worked for me anyway
    1966 impala. L29 454. 0411 pcm. 2.5" twin system. comp cams XR282HR. ported heads. 1.75 rollers. 60lb deka injectors. bosch 044 pump. standard intake (cos' looks cool in a 66')