Thread: Anyone tune a 2014 HD 6.0L w/supercharger

Anyone tune a 2015 HD 6.0L w/supercharger

Has anyone tuned a 2015 HD 6.0L yet, w/ supercharger?

I just installed a mag tvs1900 on a '15 HD silverado.

I'm having an issue with the truck/tune.
    The problem is the engine will randomly have excess knock/rattle during tip in/acceleration.
    For example, lifting throttle, then easing back into the throttle, basically tip in.

I've lowered the timing table to the point where it's considerably lower than the stock timing table; in the area that is knocking.
    The knocking is more of a rattle, so it's serious; so I can't be trying to duplicate the issue a lot of times.

Fuel is 93oct, only 5psi.

Pe or timing isn't an issue, all that is fine. For some reason the ecm or engine (i doubt it's mechanical) will cause the knock.
    I was thinking vvt could have been causing this, but it's not; also disabled it.

I am forced to use beta, i know there are always little surprises when using beta.

Anyone experience excessive knock after the installation of a supercharger on a 2015?

thanks,
    allen
    Last edited by Allen@NP; 08-19-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Post the tune, you mod the DD tables?

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

I've done everything I can think of along with those tables. and I have also done FI 2014 trucks which r very similar.
    Everything looks the same from one truck to the next. Even has the same ECM part number.

Making progress; appears to be a bug in beta or in the 2015, or whatever; no time to figure it out, gotta get this truck done!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen@NP View Post
    Making progress; appears to be a bug in beta or in the 2015, or whatever; no time to figure it out, gotta get this truck done!
    If its a bug in the beta email support with the details you've discovered.