Thread: Pre Sales Question

Potential Tuner

Pre Sales Question

I've sent two e-mails with these pre-sale questions and have not received a reply back so I thought I would post this here and hopefully someone would set me straight.

I have a 2000 Monte Carlo SS non-supercharged with a 3.8L engine, 4T65e transaxle, K&N filter, ZZP downpipe and a Flowmaster Cat Back. A 2008 F250 Super Duty with a Triton 5.4L gas engine, 5R110W 5 speed automatic, K&N filter, MagnaFlow Cat back, which I want to install a Paxton Super Charger on. And a 2007 Jeep SRT8 that is completely stock now but I would mod if I could tune it.

So as I understand it. I need to buy HP Tuners Pro and a LC2 Innovate Wide Band. With those I will be able to tune both fuel and spark as well as transmission shift points, pressures, shift timing in both the Monte Carlo and the Ford Super Duty. Will not be able to tune the Jeep at this time.

Where do I buy the Ford credits from?
    I have a SCT Tuner, can I read and modify the tune from the SCT tuner.
    The LC2 can be wired into the HP Tuners so I can record realtime AirFuel ratios?
    Does the LC2 replace the factory O2 sensor for the logging session or do I have to put another bung in?

Thanks
    Rick

You buy the credits from your customer page once you make one. You can choose what credits you want to recieve the product with. I would just choose GM credits and you will get 8 of them. Then just buy 2 ford credits seperate.

As for the wideband, you can buy whatever one you want really. NGK AFX, AEM, LC2, any of those will work. And yes you can setup up custom pids and histograms to log real time wideband data.

You need to weld a bung PRE-CAT for the wideband, so that it can be there all the time.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.