Thread: No Historgram

No Historgram

Ok here is what i am having an issue with. I used hp on a 04 1500 chevy and a 99 ss car about a month ago. I placed the scanner in my 00 cavalier yesterday and i am unable to get it to read any histograms. It keeps reading unsupported. I have cleared the prior vehicles in the option menu. i have also uninstalled and re installed hp.
    Any one have any ideas to what and try next?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you likely need to create custom histograms.

I have tried creating about every thing i can think of like simply trying to view the timing retard cells or the advancing cells.

I am by no means saying i am doing it right but trying lol

Tuner in Training
    I just got mine and setup for my wideband to read in lambda. also set a commanded lambda and lambda error., made histograms to see error vs maf and error vs ve. when im not connected I can see all my original tables and the ones I created. but when I connect to the mpvi they all say same thing not supported. I just made them how can the not be supported. . evan the original ones that came with it like the spark tables and all. im about 3 sec from selling it all and slapping a carb on it so I can drive. 2 mths and still down`
    Last edited by Mattsv803; 09-11-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Hooked up to a 09 Malibu tonight and it logged the knock and advance histogram like it was supposed too........

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    custom histogram is needed, the default histograms are setup for a 2002 Camaro v8, anything else there is a pretty good chance you'll need to make a custom one

OK I'll work on trying to figure that out tomorrow thanks.