Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard Coded MAF limit in LHU?

your low pressure fuel pump is not sufficient! you see the fuel pressure dropping at high rpm, upgrade the fuel pump, or you will kill it.
    also low side fuel pressure in in low torque mode upto 4000rpm... this is because your torque model is way off.
    do you have a dyno run for this...ecu calculates only 464Nm of torque...should be way higher.

are you sure your wastegate is closing 100%...this is always an issue in the EFRs, it spools way too late, i got 1 bar at 2800rpm on my car, cam overlap helps hugely here, overlap it until the turbo spools (stock high values from the full load cam table region are sufficient) then retard it, stock it retards a lot after 5000rpm, I ended up at 9-11? on both cams at higher rpm working best.

Tuner in Training
    My LPFP: https://www.deatschwerks.com/blog/dw...tank-fuel-pump

The fuel pressure isn't drop down at high RPM it fluctuates because of stock fuel pressure regulator. 350-400 kpa is a good working pressure for this pump. Higher pressure means less flow.

are you sure your wastegate is closing 100%.
    Yes) st2 cams ruined everything. (https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...)-cams-timing)

i know about the problem with the pump, once changed i never seen the problem again...stock regulator as well... your pump IS struggling, even your high pressure is alredy dropping to 140bar only

Tuner in Training
    I think this one you like more.
    My LPFP pressure regulator is fully open at 3.7 bar, my mate astra shows 4.1 bar and and we see less fluctuations.
    Attached Files Attached Files

looks better
    but really incredible how bad the spool is.
    just compared it to a log of one of my customers, it's 1000rpm later...
    i think you can give it mor cam overlap on bottom end, this should help.
    also are you sure your' maf is scaled right? on same boost same VE airflow,same rpm, i am seeing roughly 50 g/s more MAF airflow, that would also explain the low calculated actual torque of your ECU