Thread: scanner problem after update

Tuner in Training

scanner problem after update

Recently updated, scanner shows version 2.24.871. But now when using a chart, and clicking down the mouse to show the vertical line to select a particular frame, there's nothing, no line and no frame selected. Actually the line may show the first time I click (depends on which computer I'm using), then doesn't work. This always worked with the older version (but I didn't write down the old version number before I updated).

This is on Windows XP.

Tuner in Training
    Same here.

After playing back a log it is there initially but as soon as I use the slider to speed through the log the frame by frame vertical line disappears.
    I can play the log again and it will be there but the same issue, disappears as soon as soon as I try to speed through the log.

Everything works fine until I actually play back the log to populate the histograms, after playing back the log is when I have the issue.

I can move frame by frame with the vertical line as long as I don't actually playback the log.
    2009 CTS-V Sedan
    Lingenfelter 650 kit, ID850, AR 1.875" Headers, SW 3" Exhaust, Hptuners pro

Tuner in Training
    It's possible this is due to having a config file open that was made with an older version of the software - maybe they changed the config file format? Now when I'm using a newly created config file, the vertical line thing is working. My old software version was really old (years), though I'd still expect the update to fix that.