Thread: Can someone read a data log?

Tuner

Can someone read a data log?

I've been a lurker here for a while and trying to decide if I knew enough to buy hptuners. I have an '08 Solstice that I know is tuned, but I don't know who tuned it. I believe it was the PO and I believe he did an awful job. I have a data log from torque if someone can take a look at the log and let me know what they think....

Post the log. Nobody knows enough to log when they first sign on, especially with an LNF. That's why this community is here to help you learn.

Tuner
    I have attached 2 different files. One from when the car was cold, and the other was after it was warm and I had gotten gas this morning. I appreciate the help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

ack! what did you log and export to Excel with?

Well, I did glance through the spreadsheet. Can't tell much about the tune at part throttle as you're not really boosting anywhere except that it's not overly aggressive on boost. I was just comparing boost, throttle pedal, rpm, afr, and knock. Really need a tuner like HPT to see what's going on.

Tuner
    Thanks Bil. Guess I'm either going to have to finally break down and buy hptuners and learn how to tune, or get a canned tune from someone.... I was using the Torque app this morning, but it was cold and wet so I really couldn't get on it.... Might try another run tomorrow....

Tuner
    One more data log using torque...
    Attached Files Attached Files