Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: MAP sensor question

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Never been in one, but I am coming down there next month for a week.
    Well I'm sure whatever state you go to someone in here will be happy to take you for a ride if your interested, I'm located in South West Sydney if your heading that way

Advanced Tuner
    Melbourne is a long haul from where I live mate, Not quite close enough for me to warrant driving mine down to take you for a lap...once you drive a wheel barrow it's hard to go back to a sedan.
    Funnily enough I actually purchased my ute from a dealer in Melbourne- 2100kms in 22hrs straight, with no number plates on....best....road trip....ever!
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Advanced Tuner
    There are many of us in Melbourne who really appreciate your work and we will definitely put it in the calender to go to VCM Australia to meet you. You have made and unbelievable difference to tuning the Ausy Fords