Thread: 2007 Cadillac CTS VATS?

Tuner in Training

2007 Cadillac CTS VATS?

I'm new to using HPtuners (but not tuning software) and cannot find the option for shutting off VATS.
    I've shut off the codes,but of course that's not working because it is still active.
    I downloaded the newest update and still there is very little as far as programmable parameters in the editor.
    I'm probably doing something wrong,but need some quick guidance so I can get this car back down the road please.

Advanced Tuner
    Have a look at this thread ... VATS patch for the E38 / E67 ECM is different than for the older PCMs. If your 2007 Cadillac is a CTS-V, then it uses an E67.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...rm-G8-no-start

Tuner in Training
    Sorry,forgot to mention it is a 3.6L,thanks for the link though i'll see if there is anything that will help.

Tuner in Training
    Tried and i'm showing no patch for this OS (12623990).
    I'm showing less than 100 parameters even listed for it.
    Is this common for a supported vehicle to have only a few parameters? Calling it supported seems to be a stretch on this particular model unless i'm missing something.
    This is my first read or experience with editor,and I seem to have made the mistake of licensing this before looking at the file which i'm pretty sure I can do.
    The onscreen instructions seemed pretty adamant that I must license it so I did lol.
    Guess it's just gonna be a $100 class in what not to do.

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry for jumping to the conclusion that it was a CTS-V.

The 2007 CTS with the V6 engine has little support from aftermarket tuning software.