Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep VCM Suite 3.0+ Vehicle Supported List

Potential Tuner
    Is there any chance to support MY15+ Jeep Renegade 2.4?

Advanced Tuner
    Jeep Cherokee Track Hawk?
    2002 6.6 TR6060 ZO6 (520Whp)
    2014 Audi S7 (730whp)

Sharmz
    pacificae.png

Not sure what i did wrong, waited 10,15,20,25 seconds after key on before i pressed read, after it told me to key off, i would and it would auto detect the key back on, then i got this error, is this ECU compatible?

I also had IOP fuse out (tried with and without) with fuse out i lost key pos 1, also had 60 amp 12v Dc power supply connected so voltage issue was no problem, also disconnected battery and started fresh a couple times (in hopes to clear a locked controller (not sure how the NGC3 works) also under "Hardware" i manually selected NGC3 (other option was a GM PCM, made little sense) and i tried without

Has anyone tried using Bitedit and Bitbox for these imcompatible hp ecus?, lets face it the russians are building solutions faster. for those that need the solution i think this might be good to sticky and sugest, not many people im talking with have used before, but i love it for JDM stuff. maybe ill get the NGC3 module next. (not credit based, so ill probably have to do a couple before i see profits, but always nice to have another module. I think now is a very important time for HP to step up, and support things quicker, you dont need 100 people asking for something u only need one with bitedit, i have sent many unsuported ecus to become supported (donate ecu) its nice to pay the actual engineers direct, for the skillfull work.
    http://ecutools.eu/chip-tuning/bitedit/

i was told this can also get read over the hp tuner locks for those that need to fix a crappy locked tune, also i dont think the russia has to worry about the EPA so the software doesnt requore "stacked solution" to do what many of you need, i feel if HP keeps scaling back while others grow many people will get angry like me, that feels ripped off with this cable.
    Last edited by Sharmz; 12-28-2017 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmz View Post
    pacificae.png

Not sure what i did wrong, waited 10,15,20,25 seconds after key on before i pressed read, after it told me to key off, i would and it would auto detect the key back on, then i got this error, is this ECU compatible?

I also had IOP fuse out (tried with and without) with fuse out i lost key pos 1, also had 60 amp 12v Dc power supply connected so voltage issue was no problem, also disconnected battery and started fresh a couple times (in hopes to clear a locked controller (not sure how the NGC3 works) also under "Hardware" i manually selected NGC3 (other option was a GM PCM, made little sense) and i tried without

Has anyone tried using Bitedit and Bitbox for these imcompatible hp ecus?, lets face it the russians are building solutions faster. for those that need the solution i think this might be good to sticky and sugest, not many people im talking with have used before, but i love it for JDM stuff. maybe ill get the NGC3 module next. (not credit based, so ill probably have to do a couple before i see profits, but always nice to have another module. I think now is a very important time for HP to step up, and support things quicker, you dont need 100 people asking for something u only need one with bitedit, i have sent many unsuported ecus to become supported (donate ecu) its nice to pay the actual engineers direct, for the skillfull work.
    http://ecutools.eu/chip-tuning/bitedit/

i was told this can also get read over the hp tuner locks for those that need to fix a crappy locked tune, also i dont think the russia has to worry about the EPA so the software doesnt requore "stacked solution" to do what many of you need, i feel if HP keeps scaling back while others grow many people will get angry like me, that feels ripped off with this cable.
    I responded to your other post about the same thing, please open a support ticket and provide an infolog while connected to the vehicle.

Potential Tuner
    How to tune 2013 Chrysler 300 with v8 5.7L in the right way ?

or

Does anyone happen to have a tune file for a 2013 Chrysler 300 with v8 Full power ?

Mark, I'm trying to read a 2018 Dodge Charger R/T 6.4L Scat Pack. Is this processor supported yet? It seems to identify the car, but am unable to read by selecting the 2015+ GPEC2A. The OS and such populates, but it fails to read. Thanks!
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

Tuner in Training
    Hello,
    here is what i found :
    "2018 + FCA cars have new ecu SGW (antihacking) which need to be unloked online WITECH 2 for diagnostic session OR NEED TO BY PASS THIS ECU BRIDGE CAN WIRE"
    "This is from dealerconnect 2018 lx service info
    "The SGW module is a Cyber Security hardware device to stop unwanted access and threats to the Controller Area Networks (CAN’s) for the vehicle. The gateway does not contain any drivers, and therefore does not directly operate or control any vehicle components.
    The complexity of in‐vehicle networking has led to the development of a variety of bus standards and protocols that are specific to their application domains. The SGW module serves as the information bridge between these communication domains and the diagnostic scantool. Serving also as the vehicle’s central interface for diagnostics and OEM flashing, hardware security features prevent unauthorized network access." "operation" "The Security Gateway (SGW) module is located in the Controller Area Network (CAN) architecture between the Data Link Connector (DLC), Radio Receiver Module (RRM) and Body Control Module (BCM). The main function is to gate messages from one bus to another. It will provide security against certain types of attacks and threats from the service tool or RRM bus to the vehicle. The module gates messages within the CAN-C bus, or the CAN-BH bus. The module contains up to eight dual wire CAN channels that comply with CAN-FD (the module does NOT support partial networking functionality). The module is a frame gateway, it does not provide signal gateway functionality. With the gating there are several criteria that must be met, that is to say the message must be on the allowed list from the source bus. The SGW module prevents threats to the bus systems through the DLC. A secure connection must be present to allow authentication between the SGW module and the diagnostic scantool. The SGW module will then allow the radio to turn ON via the system data bus"
    Recently fca is shutting down witech 1.0 and forcing all of us at the dealership to upgrade our micropods to 2.0 , there was a little tidbit on witech about it, cant find it now. The 2.0 pods will support comms with the new security gateway module."
    Hope it helps.
    Regards.
    ;o)

Thank you for that information Joe! So it appears starting in 2018 there have been some big changes to help deter some actions via the DLC/SGW. I haven't been able to dig up much other than adding in a DLC in the trunk at this time to bypass the SGW and allow non authorized devices to communicate, which some other vendors offer. It appears a few other companies are working on the SGW obstacle as well. Interesting for sure!
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

So for my 2018 srt jeep... what am I needing to do to be able to write it other than unlocked ecu?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kaineoutlaw View Post
    So for my 2018 srt jeep... what am I needing to do to be able to write it other than unlocked ecu?
    You are going to need a OBD security bypass cable.
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post518266

Or use Witech 2 to turn it off?....can i turn it off for ever?.

Tuner
    Does anybody know if Mopar Performance PCM like P5160105 (5.7 Hemi Crate Motor) needs unlocking service or not? On HPT Supported Vehicles List page -> Mopar Performance there is no notes mark, does anybody checked that already or know any workshop that might checked that and share knowlegde or contact ?

best regards

Quote Originally Posted by wasyl View Post
    Does anybody know if Mopar Performance PCM like P5160105 (5.7 Hemi Crate Motor) needs unlocking service or not? On HPT Supported Vehicles List page -> Mopar Performance there is no notes mark, does anybody checked that already or know any workshop that might checked that and share knowlegde or contact ?

best regards
    If it's a crate motor PCM, it will not need to be unlocked first.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    If it's a crate motor PCM, it will not need to be unlocked first.
    Thanks a milion!

best regards

Advanced Tuner
    Having problems with 2013 6.4 cherokee, it is on a 2014 jk, it can read it just fine, but cant flash it, already licensed it, it can flash tcm, when try to flash ecm it says CONTROLLER INIT:FAILED .
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by castorjames View Post
    Having problems with 2013 6.4 cherokee, it is on a 2014 jk, it can read it just fine, but cant flash it, already licensed it, it can flash tcm, when try to flash ecm it says CONTROLLER INIT:FAILED .
    Please open a support ticket by filling out the form here: Submit a Ticket

Try to include as much info as the form asks for

Advanced Tuner
    Done, thank you.

is the 2020 jeep wrangler supported or not yet?
    2017 mustang gt

Potential Tuner
    Is the Challenger 1320 supported?

Tuner in Training
    2020 wrangler JL 2.0 ?