Thread: 2015 Hellcat Read.

2015 Hellcat Read.

Can anyone with access to a 2015 Challenger/Charger Hellcat try and read it in VCM Editor? You will need the latest beta (send an email to support requesting access if you do not have the beta already) and you will need to select "GPEC2A" from the drop-down list in the read window.

Thanks!

Mark

Not many hellcats out there yet Mark. I think less then 100, and I believe the first one to a customer was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by camarochevy1970 View Post
    Not many hellcats out there yet Mark. I think less then 100, and I believe the first one to a customer was last week.
    I know, I'm just getting this out there since I know they're getting on the road now. It never hurts!

Advanced Tuner
    I have a customer getting one and he is bringing it by as soon as it arrives. Not sure when that is, but I will get a read when it shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by doc350 View Post
    I have a customer getting one and he is bringing it by as soon as it arrives. Not sure when that is, but I will get a read when it shows up.
    Okay, Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    I think I can get a read off one. One of my customers just got one.

We have a Hellcat at our satellite store, and our store is due for a few. I don't have a tuner, but I know where one is I may be able to borrow. Would I be able to use my computer or would I need his?

It times out.

Quote Originally Posted by yellz06 View Post
    It times out.
    Okay. We will be working on it some more once 13/14 write support is up, but for now the timing out is expected for some operating systems. We actually don't need any more Hellcat reads just quite yet. I'll keep everyone updated when we make further progress on this! Thanks!