Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: timing and fuel cut between shifts?

Tuner in Training
    Thank you mr texasgmc08
    There are few tuners like you who's are here to help not like others even he fixed the problem and didn't share it the reason I kept it is there are some of them not deserve the help how claims to solve it and I didnt :/.100 fix it I only fixed 1-2 and 3-4 in engine torque management >engine >change the eq ratio based and airmass based tables A.B.C,d
    It work also
    Last edited by viper2fast; 12-09-2014 at 06:47 AM.

I agree with you buddy I had same issue but didnt bother to ask because their is a hand full of guys out their to really help I did alot of trial and error until I figured it out like texasgmc08 said (go to shift properties=pressure pattern mode X,Y,& Z set to special.(Torque management=speed ctrl=Immediate) thanks for all real forum supporters in here

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet6.0 View Post
    mowtown, i know ive exchanged pm's with atleast 4 people regarding this issue since Ive fixed it. the first 40 posts were the josh guy being a douche. I wont spoon feed everyone, but i will guide them into learning how to fix the issue. you havent even asked for help, and feel like bitching because we arent voluntarily spoon feeding the thread.
    Mowton is such a good guy and very knowledgeable tuner that he will probably still help you in the future when you start a thread asking for help and then don't pass on that information after you are given the answer by another forum member. But then others probably won't.
    SOLD - 2005 C6 6.0 LS2,TF 235 heads, 245/255 .630 113 LSA cam, LS7 lifters, YT 1.7 RR, FAST 102 LSXR, VMax 90-102mm, VMax CNC ported TB, LS7 injectors, Dewitts radiator, Manley 7.550 pushrods, LS7 fuel pump, PowerBond 25% UD pulley, RPM stage 2 '06+ 4:10 rear end, Callaway CAI, 160* thermostat, HP Pro custom tune, LG Pro headers

Now - 2016 C7 ZO6 A8