Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: timing and fuel cut between shifts?

Advanced Tuner
    Well you said you were sending me proof last night in our teXT messages and haven't replied since, soooooo....

Advanced Tuner
    So, after more logging, I'm swe ing predicted torque higher than maximum torque, which means I'm limiting. I've tried messing with the peak, driver demdemand and axle limits and can't get it to be the opposite.

Tuner in Training
    It is possible
    Thank to josh he gave me some good advice
    I can't tell what's the cause is yet but I'm fixin it soon
    Proof is it possible
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Tuner
    I still see a fuEl cut.

Tuner in Training
    image.jpg 2014 GMC Sierra log no cut fuel thanks to josh
    And I'm sorry I can only tell you it's on trans torque mangment
    Last edited by viper2fast; 11-29-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    I like how all of the "logs" you guys show do not show the vehicle being logged at top of scanner and also don't show the numbers in the charts on the left. The only decent pic josh showed me was over 100mph, which would be 3-4 and mine never does it on 3-4 anyways, since the computer is probably calculating less torque there. When I brought that lititle interesting fact up, Josh quite texting me altogether. You guys either need to actually contribute and be helpful to the forum or go nutswing somewhere else.

Tuner in Training

Romathi sierra 2014 5.3 Rev3.hplguys here is a log from a 5.3 I tuned 6months back let me know if you wld like me to post the file

Advanced Tuner
    Got it guys. Thanks anyways

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    Can you imagine if all of us had that philosophy....what a great Forum this would be

Ed M
    Lmao. Ditto.

Could you PM what was the problem ?

Silverbullet did you got it to work?

Advanced Tuner
    Yes

LOL that guy is a joke
    Hers -07 Jeep - SRT-8, Stock for now!
    His -05 GMC - Duramax, CCSB,4x4,LLY
    His -99 GMC - RCSB, 6.0, T-72 front mount, A/W intercooler, 4L80E, and bolt-ons

Might get in trouble for this post but I found this to be the biggest waste of bandwidth I have seen in a while. One bit of technical advise and 50+ posts of rhetoric and BS.........

Sorry....

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    WHEN I FIX the fuel cut i lost almost 50rwhp
    so I'm in the wrong way
    with the fuel cut 330rwhp after fixing the fuel cut it made 275rwhp
    i promise when a make it to the full power ill post what i did with the tune

Advanced Tuner
    I removed all cuts and didn't lose any power. I've actually out ran a couple gen 4 6.2s since tuning my ecotec3 with intake and exhaust. The issue lies under shift pressure tab in your tune.

Advanced Tuner
    mowtown, i know ive exchanged pm's with atleast 4 people regarding this issue since Ive fixed it. the first 40 posts were the josh guy being a douche. I wont spoon feed everyone, but i will guide them into learning how to fix the issue. you havent even asked for help, and feel like bitching because we arent voluntarily spoon feeding the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet6.0 View Post
    mowtown, i know ive exchanged pm's with atleast 4 people regarding this issue since Ive fixed it. the first 40 posts were the josh guy being a douche. I wont spoon feed everyone, but i will guide them into learning how to fix the issue. you havent even asked for help, and feel like bitching because we arent voluntarily spoon feeding the thread.
    Last input to this thread but if you look at post #7, I directly provided some guidance to your stated problem, not Josh's. I wasn't asking for help.....Spoon feeding is one thing, direction yet another but an answer to a participant poster "did you fix the problem" with "yes" isn't even close to either.

I am not an expert by any stretch and provide guidance (to my level of ability/experience) and assistance in great detail to a lot on this forum just as many have provided me over the years. I just hate when threads go underground or just end and no conclusion (good or bad) is provided to at least those who took the time and effort to participate in that specific thread so they can learn as well. I believe that is the spirit of the this Forum and others.

Sorry that is my rant...and consider this issue to be behind us.

Now on to tuning and other related forum shit :-)

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

By looking back on this tread and the more I think about it this is a forum and place for help and Guidence! I see nether here! Here is the Fix on the Cutting Fuel at Shifts! Trans > Auto Shift Properties > Shift Pressure > Pressure Pattern Mode > Pat X Mode-Notmal change that to ( Special ) that is the fix for the fuel cut out between shifts. I hope this is helpful to who needs the info.