Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: updated to 2.24 now some columns showing 0 with no units

updated to 2.24 now some columns showing 0 with no units

After installing the current version, suddenly I have all sorts of scanner bugs.

Specifically the cylinder air mass shows no y axis values or units, the table no longer displays any units for some of the right side values, the MAF says its logging voltage, when its actually logging Hz.

If I go into the setup for the histogram, I can select the timing table again, and it populates the table setup with axis values, however, it will not apply them no matter what.

If I open the default config files, they appear identical to this one, without axis values or labels etc.

I tried to do a repair install, no change.
    Attached Images Attached Images

WTF. I got the same thing today. I downloaded 224.929 last night and went to tune today and half my histos showed Volts instead of HZ, C/GYL was all zeros, most of my histos crapped out. In my Gen5 histos, it didn't pull the correct info from the vehicle to match up the Hz in the MAF to the scanner.

I sent a email to support. Some things wrong with the new release. The ship part, I downloaded the 224.929/930 to my main laptop and my spare.

Load all data does load any data.
    Last edited by Phil'sC5Vette; 11-23-2014 at 06:07 AM.

Yeah, I've tried fully uninstalling it, tried rolling it back with restore. ccleaner and full install. Nothing I can figure out cleans it up and back to normal..

I tried to install 2.22, but windows 8.1 doesn't play friendly with it because of the .Net 2.0 requirement on the old version, even though it says I have 2.0 installed.

Right now I am screwed, and just losing money as I had to put off all the work I had lined up...

I sent in a message to support, but haven't gotten any progress yet.

Glad to see it isn't just me, but sad all the same...

The release id jacked up. I sent support an email last night and bill got back to me. I sent him my scanner log to see what the problem is. I have dozens of scanner configurations, and it distorted all of them to not collect data properly.

Guys don't update until they fix the release.

Good to know I emailed him back a day or two ago and still haven't heard anything back yet.

Did you get a temporary solution then, or just screwed up for now?
    Last edited by goatkart; 11-23-2014 at 12:14 PM.

No im FK'd also. I had two histos that worked. They were only the LTFT, but the data from the MAF didn't match up. It was on the HZ scale from a LS2 and didn't marry up with the Gen5 LS3 I was calibrating. Ill have to pull out my 3rd spare computer that I updated last month and worked for this week's calibration.

Bill didn't get back with me today, but I see he answered a couple threads on here.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Go back a few 2.24 versions temporarily.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Bill... I would love to, but I need an actual installer to do so. I don't have the backup version. Just rolling it back to the restore point didn't fix it, and actually gave me all new errors.

So if you could supply a link to downloading previous versions, I would and so would phil I image, appreciate it.

Aaron

Who's releasing these updates. I just downloaded 224.233 thinking its fix'd after downloading 224.229 & 230 and its still not right.

Bill can you post up a older version on my customer page so we have a functional platform.

I see the problem.

Fixed 2.24 will be up later today.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

The newest 24 should fix the issue. Sorry about that.

Sweet, I just downloaded it and back to normal with all my collections platforms working properly.

Bill did you see my TCC line pressure was over 600 PSI with the "bug" scan I sent you lol

Thanks Bill and Keith!

I did three cars today. Worked flawless. Thanks guys

Likewise, working like a charm now.

Appreciate the fast response from HPTuners, made for a much happier thanksgiving hahah

THIS IS BACK AGAIN IN 2.24.992

wtf

Try 2.24.994.

We're having some transition pains with the new database format 2.25+ uses.

996 IS WORSE. now the program doesn't load .

Now the scanner doesn't load and I get a pop up saying "specified argument was out of the range or valid values and the scanner doesn't load. It asks me to send a report so I did.

I had to stop using 2.25 last week because I could pulled up the 2.24 scanner when someone emailed me their scan to review.

Can you load back 2.24.934 till you fix the problem. I have a couple vehicles to calibrate Monday
    Last edited by Phil'sC5Vette; 01-03-2015 at 09:32 PM.

997 should fix that. Sorry about that.

997 got me back in business
    thanks keith

997 working for me also, thank you