Thread: 07-15 Jeep

07-15 Jeep

I have a customer that is wanting to put a supercharger on a Jeep. The 07-12 Jeeps came with 3.8 Chrysler motor and the 12-15 had the Fiat 3.6. I see from the sticky that beta is out for 06-12 Jeep. Is there any work going on for the 12-15 computers. If any body has messed with the v6 jeep stuff I would appreciate any info. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Howedeman View Post
    I have a customer that is wanting to put a supercharger on a Jeep. The 07-12 Jeeps came with 3.8 Chrysler motor and the 12-15 had the Fiat 3.6. I see from the sticky that beta is out for 06-12 Jeep. Is there any work going on for the 12-15 computers. If any body has messed with the v6 jeep stuff I would appreciate any info. Thanks
    We are working on write support for all 2013 & 2014 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM daily. As for 2015, we've started to look into them but will probably not make any progress until after 2013 & 2014 are finished.

Potential Tuner
    Poo.
    I would give my left nut to be able to write to the ECU just to disable the "clutch in to start" fail safe.

God knows why Chrysler thought this would be a good idea given you should never clutch in when stalling during a downhill offroad decent

Mark, when this is released, will it just be a case of purchasing some Chrysler credits?

I work for a Jeep Dodge Ram dealership. Can I assist with development? We are beginning to install aftermarket accessories and I have access to factory scan tools and the whole product line.

buddy just picked up a 2014 srt8 jeep, anything with those yet? if you need a read I'll be seeing him in 2 weeks
    2006 cobalt (no more turbo)
    m62 2.7 pulley, E85, 79lb/hr injectors, 4-2-1 longtube header, airbox mod, stock catback

1998 Trans am 5.3 iron block 317 heads 88mm turbo e85 105lb/hr injectors, twin 255's.... build in progress

2014 wrx mild tune 18psi pump gas

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Not yet, still working on the write routines, unfortunately these pcm's are a pain.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincan View Post
    Poo.
    I would give my left nut to be able to write to the ECU just to disable the "clutch in to start" fail safe.

God knows why Chrysler thought this would be a good idea given you should never clutch in when stalling during a downhill offroad decent

Mark, when this is released, will it just be a case of purchasing some Chrysler credits?

at one point it was programed from the factory to start without the clutch when in 4wd low. I know it was on the early Jk's.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Monzsta View Post
    I work for a Jeep Dodge Ram dealership. Can I assist with development? We are beginning to install aftermarket accessories and I have access to factory scan tools and the whole product line.
    We currently aren't in need of assistance but if something comes up, I'll be sure to ask. Thanks for offering!

Potential Tuner
    Any progress on this one Mark?

Ps - rpmextreme, you were on the money. I hadn't actually had chance to use it in 4L at that point as I just couldn't get it to the point of needing it

I'd love to get in a remove some of the throttle lag. It's horrible!!!

Any progress on this one Mark?

Ps - rpmextreme, you were on the money. I hadn't actually had chance to use it in 4L at that point as I just couldn't get it to the point of needing it

I'd love to get in a remove some of the throttle lag. It's horrible!!!
    2013/2014 support was released early last week