Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: PCM Identification Thread

Potential Tuner
    Any PCM hardware information for a 2016 Ford Fusion 1.5l ecoboost... Any info would be much appreciated. Very new to this

Potential Tuner
    I have a 2011 ford fusion sport with a 3.5l n/a motor. I am trying to figure out which pcm and tcm to use.
    I have tried a few with no luck and sent some to support.
    Thanks

Potential Tuner
    What would be for 2014 Ford PIU 3.7? Thanks in advance!

Potential Tuner
    I cannot for the life of me figure out which hardware/ECU controller etc to choose for a 2020-2022 ford escape ecoboost 1.5.
    The scanner connects and shows plenty of parameters however there are no special functions available.
    At the top it shows the vehicle and vin per usual but it says 6.2L when its a 1.5...
    When i go to read the tune file it wants me to to choose "hardware" with a drop down.
    Ive tried 278/278b and 298.
    I see the ford bronco 1.5 ecoboost is supported by hp tuners and I see handheld tuners online along with intakes etc. that fit both the Bronco and the Escape in 2020+ year ranges but the Escape isnt "supported" by HpTuners yet.
    Even if i cant write the ecu yet because of support i would love to look at the tune file and get familiar.
    If anyone is familiar with the Hardware selection im looking for or know what im on about please replay to this or shoot me a message please and i hope this helps others who may be experiencing the same issue.
    Also I CANNOT find any info on HpTuners Website walking someone through a situation where you have to select the ECM/Controller to read the tune file etc.
    If anyone has a link referring to my issue on HpTuners website and could paste that in a reply to help others experiencing similar issues including myself i'm sure it would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide some helpfull info and HAPPY NEW YEARS BOYS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtR View Post
    I have a 2011 ford fusion sport with a 3.5l n/a motor. I am trying to figure out which pcm and tcm to use.
    I have tried a few with no luck and sent some to support.
    Thanks
    ESYS probably
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by piutuner View Post
    What would be for 2014 Ford PIU 3.7? Thanks in advance!
    ESYS I would guess
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by gcobb123 View Post
    I cannot for the life of me figure out which hardware/ECU controller etc to choose for a 2020-2022 ford escape ecoboost 1.5.
    The scanner connects and shows plenty of parameters however there are no special functions available.
    At the top it shows the vehicle and vin per usual but it says 6.2L when its a 1.5...
    When i go to read the tune file it wants me to to choose "hardware" with a drop down.
    Ive tried 278/278b and 298.
    I see the ford bronco 1.5 ecoboost is supported by hp tuners and I see handheld tuners online along with intakes etc. that fit both the Bronco and the Escape in 2020+ year ranges but the Escape isnt "supported" by HpTuners yet.
    Even if i cant write the ecu yet because of support i would love to look at the tune file and get familiar.
    If anyone is familiar with the Hardware selection im looking for or know what im on about please replay to this or shoot me a message please and i hope this helps others who may be experiencing the same issue.
    Also I CANNOT find any info on HpTuners Website walking someone through a situation where you have to select the ECM/Controller to read the tune file etc.
    If anyone has a link referring to my issue on HpTuners website and could paste that in a reply to help others experiencing similar issues including myself i'm sure it would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide some helpfull info and HAPPY NEW YEARS BOYS!!!
    298B I would think. If it fails to read, let support know and we can investigate. You will need to send support an infolog, as well as debug.dat file (C:\My Documents\HP Tuners\Settings\Debug.dat)
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    2009 ford escape 3.0
    2002 Escalade LQ9 11:1, forged wiseco pistons , 220/[email protected] cam , Tbss Intake , 50Lb FIC injectors , ported and milled 317s , FBO, true duals 3", PTC built 4l65e and 2800stall with billet front , Half ass tuned by myself ...Trying to learn how to do it right ✅️

Tuner in Training
    2021 f450 uses TC-298 B for the 7.3L gasser!

Potential Tuner

supported?

Is a 2011 Fusion 3.0L supported? I haven't had any luck on forums.

Potential Tuner
    2009 Focus? i have not seen an answer to this one yet.

Potential Tuner
    What ECU I'd do I choose for a 23 f150? The ECU has been unlocked through HP tuners.

Potential Tuner
    For anyone wondering you need vcm beta to read a 2023 f150.