Thread: 2012 Challenger (how to disable TCS on dyno)

2012 Challenger (how to disable TCS on dyno)

I heard the Diablo has some sort of "dyno mode" in their software, anyone know how to get the tcs to fully disable?

h

Pull the ABS fuse??

Works on some GM vehicle.

Otherwise I have no clue, but thats just an idea.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I did that but then it wouldn't shift lol

Senior Tuner
    You'll have to go through and disable the ESP switches in the calibration yourself. I've read that the "Dyno Mode" Diablo uses is them actually using the engine displacement bit to cause the whole system to "fail," but I can't say for sure.
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    If you need it for the dyno, just press the ESP button for about 10 seconds and it will be fine.

That only works on SRT's I believe.

Tuner in Training
    Works on all, just had a 2013 5.7 on the dyno today

On diagnostics torque corralation try setting all torque & rpm= (1933) & torque delta default=(1933) Engine friction torque last (4 parameters 0.00 out= RPM over 5,000rpm & Torque over 55.0) I might be wrong but I'm in the same boat still learning if I'm wrong please anyone feel free to correct me.
    Last edited by Ls3sierra406; 01-06-2015 at 02:46 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Holding the esp button down for 10 sec works fine on my 14 rt.

If you have a factory scan tool, you have to enable "emissions rolls test mode." Or you could take apart the console and unplug the "G" sensor.

We just recently added the Displacement parameter of which, if you set to zero will disable TCC/ESP. It should be available in all capable calibrations in the latest beta.

Displacement.png

Mark

Last edited by Mark@HPTuners; 03-18-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Very niceeee... thanks mark good work guys.! Just in time.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Mark. My way to TCS-OFF is turn Brake line-lock on.

Tuner in Training
    On an RT 09 challenger to turn it off, Get mph up to say 10mph and take key and turn it like you were going to start the car and hold it there.
    It will chime and show disabled on the dash. As far as the push button start, remove button and use key fob to like above.
    It will not engauge the starter. You must be rolling on the drums or moving down the road, aprox 10mph.
    Yes, mine also on the line lock. Untill next key cycle.
    FlatTop

Potential Tuner
    Mark Will disabling it through displacement cause any idiot lights? Id love to just leave it off!

Quote Originally Posted by justin14 View Post
    Mark Will disabling it through displacement cause any idiot lights? Id love to just leave it off!
    I haven't tested it myself in person, so I haven't seen the exact lights that come on but I imagine you will for sure get the "TCC/ESP off" light that will stay on for good. Give it shot, if your dashboard lights up too much for your taste afterwards just replace the stock value back in the variable and re-flash.

Potential Tuner
    Sounds good, my 14 rt with a 392 swap and cam gets tuned very soon. I'll be sure to post the results

Potential Tuner
    I just tested zeroing this value out. Works like a charm. It does however turn on the esp and abs light