Thread: Who's around Newcastle

Potential Tuner

Who's around Newcastle

Hey guys. Who's around Newcastle with hp tuner
    Wanna see how well it will do what's I'm after in my conversion.
    (Bf into xf ) if any one wants to let me take a peek I'd be happy to supply beer or such.
    Cheers. Shaun

Tuner
    Sorry I have not seen your conversation and are not even near you but are you wanting them to flash your car? or just show you the software?

For them to flash your car, they need to assign credits which is more then the cost of a beer or even a slab
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.

Quote Originally Posted by Huddo View Post
    Sorry I have not seen your conversation and are not even near you but are you wanting them to flash your car? or just show you the software?

For them to flash your car, they need to assign credits which is more then the cost of a beer or even a slab
    Yeah, I was going to say it's about $100 USD per car after beer.

Tuner in Training

Bf into xf conversion ????

Hi Shaun , Ask the questions in the forum people will answer , " what are your expecting Hp Tuner to be able to do for you custom vehicle conversion?"

Cheers
    Last edited by FPV_GTp; 01-18-2015 at 06:03 PM. Reason: typos

Advanced Tuner
    Shaun need PATs disabled. I directed him over here from xr6turbo forum.
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Potential Tuner
    Will vcm
    1. Disable pats
    2. Disable abs ( if that's required )
    3. Re calibrate outputs as required for vech speed and such

If some one has hp tuner and wants to help me out I will pay beer travel and credits.

Advanced Tuner
    if nothing turns up GrantLS1 has a bench flashing harness and he's in QLD or I can do it for you but im in Perth

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    if nothing turns up GrantLS1 has a bench flashing harness and he's in QLD or I can do it for you but im in Perth
    Thanks bud.
    But in regards to sensor calibration it is I'm guessing a bit of trial and error.
    So would suck to keep shipping the PCM back n forth.

That's y I was hoping for someone local.
    But I'll keep u in mind for sure !

I live near Newy. I've worked with hundreds of GM applications over the years, including many swaps and conversions, some on road and some off-road only, but no ford conversions. My only Ford tuning experience is with the Boss V8 and compared to the GM fidelity that HPT has, the Aus Ford was quite clunky and found the tuning process much more 'hack-like' to achieve the results I was after, but it has continued to improve over the years. I pretty much stick to GM these days, but if you're not too far away, I'd happily try and help you out - just finding time at the moment is hard. Shoot me a PM with location and I'll give you my mobile number.

Advanced Tuner
    If you need any assistance with the ford tuning side of things please let me know,

Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    If you need any assistance with the ford tuning side of things please let me know,
    If that was aimed at me, I appreciate that.

Potential Tuner
    hey guys . sorry for the late reply to everyone but things have changed for me dramatically and fast.
    I now have hp tuner and a mainline dyno on the way.

Tuner in Training
    Do you still live in Newcastle?