Thread: Injection Event Timing Calculator

Tuner in Training

Injection Event Timing Calculator

I don't often post here as I use efilive, I'm always lurking thou, I have gained a lot insight from posts on this forum, many thanks, I thought id give something back, a fuel injection event calculator for the the LS1 gen3 and LS2 gen4.

The stock PCM values are already entered for boundary, normal ETC, RPM advance and the stock cam IVO, you can to enter what ever your value for IPW, it will high light in green when injection is on a closed inlet valve, red when the inlet valve is open, black when either the start or the end of the boundary is met. If the start is met EOI retards towards the end of boundary, if both the start and end of the boundary are met, SOI to EOI is greater than 720 degrees, IDC is maxxed out.

Values are 0~720 degrees after TDC on the power stroke.

Feed back welcome
    Attached Files Attached Files

So this calculates the events based on the cam specs at the top then you can adjust EOI from what you get in the bottom? Basically giving a more "visual" way to look at EOI? The way I saw it before was to tune EOI you just had to guess then log and look for afr change then guess some more. It seems to me this could help nail down a more precise way to tune EOI correct?
    Sorry for the noob question, Im still learning

Thanks