Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caliber SRT4 Tuning Now Supported! 2007 - 2010 GPEC1 Support Now Active

Potential Tuner
    On my caliber I did increase limiters and throttle request tables, but still the throttle drops to 40%, maybe a parameter that I missed

Advanced Tuner
    U changed expected power to 3.1v?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpoo View Post
    On my caliber I did increase limiters and throttle request tables, but still the throttle drops to 40%, maybe a parameter that I missed
    Mine too! Did you found a solution?

quick question why caliber srt4 don't have the same features as the neon specifically dfco options there is a chance that you can add it in the near future
    thanks in advance!

Potential Tuner
    hi - sorry for bringing this topic up again but i would really appreciate to get some help :-)
    It is my first time using HP tuners since I am more familiar with standalone systems. However, a friend of mine did upgrade a Caliber Srt4 2008 model and asked me to do the tune - so I got into HP tuners.
    However, i dont see any table in the editor to modify any kind of boost table. the only thing i see under "turbocharger" is turbo protection - min torque...

what am i missing?

thanks for helping me out

Potential Tuner
    I know I can adjust the engine on our 09 Caliber R/T 2.4L, can HPtuner adjust the CVT transmission?