Thread: Logging duration limited?

Logging duration limited?

Hey all brand new tuner here. Got my HP tuner yesterday for my STS-V. I was able to get the device recognized and drivers installed, then software. Looked at a few other peoples tune files then downloaded, saved and archived my stock tune 2 places.

Start slow as tuning now is much more involved and expansive than the last tie I tinkered with EFI 14yrs ago (on now 20yr old EFI system..) I am not changing anything in the car yet but went ahead and set-up for stand alone logging and ran a log on the way to work.

What concerns me is the limited capacity for the log is not matching what I have been told it should be? The threads/Faq I saw said the unit could store up to 60min of logs, but I only ran 17min this morning and it is showing 81% full? Can anyone help with why that happened?
    2013 Ford SHO PP
    2003 Chevy Suburban 4x4
    1995 Mustang GT Vert
    1993 Jeep Wrangler

Newer vehicles will spit out the data at a much faster rate, thus filling up the device quicker.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Thanks Keith!
    So 20min max for 06 STSV is about normal? Just wanting to make sure is not something else wrong eating up memory or bad memory in the unit.

Would switching to slow mode increase the logging time?
    2013 Ford SHO PP
    2003 Chevy Suburban 4x4
    1995 Mustang GT Vert
    1993 Jeep Wrangler