Thread: 85mm DBW Model - A big thank you to Paul Yaw. Owner of Injector Dynamics.

85mm DBW Model - A big thank you to Paul Yaw. Owner of Injector Dynamics.

After talking with Paul Yaw (Owner of Injector Dynamics). I wanted to share this throttle body model with you that he created for me for 2011 F150 6.2 with a 85 mm TB.

I posted on a tuning page on Facebook asking for suggestions for "Predicted Throttle Angle" and "Effective Area" for a 85 mm throttle body. Within a couple minutes of making the post Paul offered to help. He asked me a few basic questions. Within a matter of minutes he provided me a starting point to try out in the customers truck. The truck was hard to drive with a sensitive throttle pedal using the stock tune and the b85mm throttle body. Loading the stock tune back into the truck with the only changes being the DBW model from Paul made a huge difference in how the truck drove. When the customer picked up the truck he commented to me the truck drove better with Paul's changes and 85mm TB compared to the stock tune and stock TB.

Attached is a copy of the information provided to me by Paul. He wanted me to make sure that everyone knows this is to be used as a starting point.

Thank you again Paul Yaw. Owner of Injector Dynamics.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mobile Chassis Dyno; 02-08-2015 at 03:48 PM.
    Regards,

Brian Turner

Dyno Tune Motorsports
    Dyno Tuning and Remote Tuning For Ford - GM - Chrysler Vehicles

Click Here For Dyno Tune Motorsports

1988 Ford Mustang GT INCON Systems TT
    331 Cubic Inches - Corn - 808 RWHP 918 RWTQ

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the info
    JMNZ

Glad to hear the changes worked out. Thanks for sharing.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC