Thread: Caliber SRT tune

Caliber SRT tune

Finally got around tuning one. I was able to tune with stock WG 343/380 tq. 20psi and dropping to 17 at red line.I just added the AGP wg and was able to boost 18 and hold it all the way to red line. Although once i cranked the boost past 19-20 psi I am having an issue with the throtle closing after 5500RPM. I how to get this figured out soon and see what the car will make on a solid 22 psi on pump gas.

Senior Tuner
    that is an interesting issue as i am gearing myself up to do a couple csrt's next month.
    The most hated, make the most power.
    93 Ranger. 5.3 D1X. 1069hp.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmlights View Post
    Finally got around tuning one. I was able to tune with stock WG 343/380 tq. 20psi and dropping to 17 at red line.I just added the AGP wg and was able to boost 18 and hold it all the way to red line. Although once i cranked the boost past 19-20 psi I am having an issue with the throtle closing after 5500RPM. I how to get this figured out soon and see what the car will make on a solid 22 psi on pump gas.
    You've most likely left one of the limiters unchanged. There are some limiters in Engine->Airflow->Electronic Throttle and a few others in Engine->Torque Management. You also need to make adjustments in Engine Diag->Airflow.

Tuner in Training
    Yes, take a close look at the Pedal Power % Request table and the Expected Pedal table. Factory settings pull throttle down in the high rpms. Make sure that the 100% TPS column and the 3.1V columns are complete inverses of each other when you make changes. And of course raise the other airflow limiters as mentioned. We have my friend's CSRT holding throttle open through each gear every pull after playing with those changes.