Thread: I'm new and i need help

Tuner in Training

I'm new and i need help

i've been trying to program a Silverado 2006 5.3 and after i programmed it, starts working pretty well at the begining but after a while (being more specific after it has been turned off and turned on several times the same day) it starts working normal as if i have never programmed it, do anyone knows what is possibly happening?

Like what do you mean?

What are you changing?

IF some transmission things, they do have adapts so they will kinda learn how to drive the truck.

Post the tune if you can, want more help.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    well the thing is i am confuse about the steps i should follow to program correctly, i start reading the vcm, then in the flash menu i got the options of "write calibration only" or "write entire"and i get messed up in which one i have to chose, i tried both of them to take off the limiter of the truck, i changed it from 152 Km/h to 300Km/h, and at first the truck works good, but then it starts to get heavy and that happens after turn it on and off several times during the day, so again i get confuse as i dont know if i am doing something wrong through the process.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Write cal, is the only one you need to do.

I'd be very careful going above 100 mph on a stock driveshaft, they are not suppose to spin that fast and if it is aluminum, it will likely shake/vibrate badly and can explode. It will smack everything from the gas tank to the under side of the bed and could damage the inside of the transmission when it lets go, I just want you to know that.

Other than the limiter being changed in that tune, it looked 100% stock.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    i understand, my customer doesn't want his truck to get limited on on 93mph, and i want to know what can i do exactly to get the promaming done, i don't know if i might be making some mistake, do you know the steps i should follow to do that?, i alredy know the consecuences and so does the customer but he still want to do it, so can you help me out with this? thank you in advance for your help