Thread: 2.25 bug with histogram copy / paste from 2.24 logger

2.25 bug with histogram copy / paste from 2.24 logger

I used it last weekend to tune a customer's drift car and my own DD as well, flashes a bit faster than 2.24, I like the new interface, great job so far.

Only real crap that i came across was in editing, i couldn't get it to copy histograms in the 2.24 logger and paste changes into the 2.25 editor, had to do each change by hand, so it took longer dialing in the MAF and fueling.

Funny thing is I used 2.24 editor to do an initial read entire on a new car i was tuning, and it didn't want to license the new ECU. Once i opened the file in 2.25 i was able to license the new ECU no problem.
    Last edited by 08VRSS; 03-04-2015 at 06:57 PM.
    The Daily: 08 SS/TC, fully built 2.0L LDK, Wiseco pistons, K1 rods, ARP head studs, upgraded main bolts, S257sx-e, Opels, ZZP stage 2 cams, BRC 5th injector, E47, AEM E85 fuel pump, custom 3.5" intake and PCV system, custom catless downpipe, 4.05 LSD, custom KY frankenclutch, ZZP full 3" catback with res and muffler, lowered on CM springs, lots of other ZZP parts, built and tuned by BRC Tuning.

PICK TWO: CHEAP, FAST, RELIABLE

Its a known issue, I don't think they are planning to correct it until 2.25 is the regular version.