Thread: 2.25 beta SRT4 and new at tuning on HPTUNERS

Tuner in Training

2.25 beta SRT4 and new at tuning on HPTUNERS

I have downloaded 2 calibrations from the repository for this 2005 srt4 and also got the file from the car itself, now to start should I use the stock calibration from the repository or go with the one that came off the car?
    This car had a old diablosport Predator that was controlling it and that is the calibration that was running the car in what it was a untuned state.

I am on the beta version and i am on a beginning screen that tells me that YOU DONT have a license for this file
    options at the bottom are : show license report and No, Thanks

Which one should I click and where to go from here to start trying to tune this vehicle?

Please help.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CorrPerformance View Post
    I have downloaded 2 calibrations from the repository for this 2005 srt4 and also got the file from the car itself, now to start should I use the stock calibration from the repository or go with the one that came off the car?
    This car had a old diablosport Predator that was controlling it and that is the calibration that was running the car in what it was a untuned state.

I am on the beta version and i am on a beginning screen that tells me that YOU DONT have a license for this file
    options at the bottom are : show license report and No, Thanks

Which one should I click and where to go from here to start trying to tune this vehicle?

Please help.
    You would want to use the calibration you read off of the cars pcm, and license that one, as that is the one that contains the VIN info and will be the only one you can use to write back to the car.

You will want to click on the license this vehicle option when the pop up appears when you open the file you read off of the cars pcm, assuming you have enough dodge credits to license. If not, you will need to purchase the credits in the HPtuners website.

You can then use the stock calibrations you dled off of the repository to compare any differences and see what changes the diablo put in.
    Current toy- 97 SCSB OBS chevy forged 6.0/4l80 combo with a bit of boost..currently back under the knife

To many previous vehicles to list