Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Scanner 2.25 Beta Now Available

No, but there is a new build every day.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tomorrows scanner will have functional Table Graph for log files (not scanning). It's a bit quirky, but at least you can graph data now.

It also includes the ability to open MoTeC .csv files (with timestamps). We'll be adding more .csv format opening capabilities in the future.

Advanced Tuner
    Keith, I have requested a 2.5 Beta copy from support the day of the release and again a couple of days later, still nothing on my log in page, when do you anticipate outstanding beta copy requests being completed?
    Tune with actual data not simulated data!.....Applied Road/track Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Yortt View Post
    Keith, I have requested a 2.5 Beta copy from support the day of the release and again a couple of days later, still nothing on my log in page, when do you anticipate outstanding beta copy requests being completed?
    Someone should get back to you later this week. We apologize for the delay.

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks for the prompt response.

Tomorrows beta scanner will also have the ability to open/save layouts from the Layout menu.

Individual display form layout open/save from the layout properties forms are still pending.

Advanced Tuner
    Well, l managed to get my hands on a copy of 2.25.1846 Beta, loaded it into my lap top connected to the car. Tested the new scanner out appeared to work fine with limited pids basically useless on Australian fords for tuning in its current format when it finally works it will be a huge leap forward for Australian fords.
    Went back to the now 2.24 stable version obviously modified to operate with the new firmware... well well! ....now it is unable to connect to the VCM...went back to the 2.5 scanner and connects fine, given we don't have access to support and given when we do they will be inundated can anyone off any suggestions?

Advanced Tuner
    Yortt, you will need to update to a later version of 2.24 (2.24.1080+) for this to work. See:

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...NOUNCEMENT*-**

Advanced Tuner
    DarrylC, thanks for the advice I thought I had the latest version of 2.24 loaded on my lap top just checked and I do not, I guess I owe HP Tuners an appology on this one.

Advanced Tuner
    2.25 and setting up for external wb logging? Am I missing something for setting this up or is it not available yet?
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Advanced Tuner
    Not available yet on Fords don't know about GM.

Advanced Tuner
    Well funny you should mention ford and gm...I'm looking to set it up to log a innovate dlg-1 on a 2013 Challenger SRT. It's like the external input isn't configurable yet. That's how it seems. There's no drop down or anything. Just wondering if there's an eta on this function. Kinda one of those critical things when the vehicle you're trying to tune doesn't have a factory wb.
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schaid View Post
    Well funny you should mention ford and gm...I'm looking to set it up to log a innovate dlg-1 on a 2013 Challenger SRT. It's like the external input isn't configurable yet. That's how it seems. There's no drop down or anything. Just wondering if there's an eta on this function. Kinda one of those critical things when the vehicle you're trying to tune doesn't have a factory wb.
    Just do your Dodge fuel tuning with 2.24. There is enough logable parameters to do it. You just need to make a custom PID for Pressure Ratio and set up your histogram axis'.
    Jaime

Tuner
    Its been 2 weeks... =) Need some Ford Support like a fat kid needs cake.
    2019 Ford Raptor Tow Rig Scarab 195 Open 250HO
    2008 Shelby GT500 VMP Gen II-R (17psi), JLT 123mm CAI, Ford SCJ Monoblade Throttle Body, 56# Injectors, BoostAPumps, VMP triple pass heat exchanger (dual fan), 170* thermostat, BBK long tube headers, Dual resonators, Magnaflow Catback, LC2 Wideband, RXT clutch

Tuner in Training
    Can someone send me a link to download 2.25

Potential Tuner
    unsure If anyone has already asked this but any idea when or if abs codes and sensor readings will be offered? gm is my main interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongorat427 View Post
    Can someone send me a link to download 2.25
    Please e-mail support for beta access.

Tuner in Training
    Just tried 2.25 Beta, and it did fix the O2 sensor bug issue I was seeing on 2.24. That is, I can close the scan file and reopen it and the both B1 & B2 O2 sensor data are still good.

However, I have some questions about the Beta version:

1) I picked "Vehicle default" from the Channel Configs drop down menu because shows it will datalog Total Knock Retard, but when I hit the scan button the table switches to SAE defaults by itself (i.e. - no Total Knock Retard)?

2) The SAE table begins to populate with data after I click on scan, but the gauges and chart displays don't show any activity, but when I play back the log file, they both show data like they should?

3) I tried making a histogram using data that was scanned on the table, all I could see when playing back the histogram was the cell would "light up" as the X-Y data points make it jump from cell to cell OK, but there was no numerical data being populated in the cells ?

Thanks,

Joe Peek
    2005 Mustang GT/5 speed

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks joepeek, this explains a lot. When I open an old log file the Plot vs Time is populated with data but not when you are live scanning.

I have the 2.25 beta software and I'm still gettiing error codes trying to divide by zero?