Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: 2014 Mustang GT Readiness Monitor

For what it's worth, here is the tune file that got all my monitors ready.Wes 2012 Mustang GT Cobra Jet Headers OBD Test Readiness.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Sorry to dredge this one back up from the dead. Anyone have any tips for getting the catalyst monitor to go? Followed the drive cycle a bunch of times. 14 GT' Stock Manifolds/Cats, Whipple 2.9 built motor. All of the emissions switches are stock. It's running the HEGO test no problem, all 4 sensors are passing, on the 02 test the fronts have passed. Nothing on the rears, because the catalyst test is incomplete. I'm going to to keep following the drive cycle but this thing has been a complete pain.

Quote Originally Posted by NickJRE View Post
    Anyone have any tips for getting the catalyst monitor to go?
    Yes. Do what's in comments above. https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post611490

Potential Tuner
    Anyone been successful getting the Fuel System Readiness to set on a 13/14 car with an aftermarket return system? I've seen it set on the 11/12 Coyote by disabling the test, that doesn't appear to work on a 14 as it doesn't appear to run the rest of the tests. Without disabling it fails the test according to Mode 6 it is outside of the Voltage range anyone been successful getting it to set?

Anyone been successful getting the Fuel System Readiness to set on a 13/14 car with an aftermarket return system?
    Never had an issue here, every post I made in this thread is with an aftermarket return style system on a 2014.

I've seen it set on the 11/12 Coyote by disabling the test, that doesn't appear to work on a 14 as it doesn't appear to run the rest of the tests.
    There's more to the fuel monitor tests than fuel pump wiring...

Without disabling it fails the test according to Mode 6 it is outside of the Voltage range anyone been successful getting it to set?
    Can't help with mode 6 data if you don't post the monitor and test IDs. Maybe a screenshot of mode 6 data thats failing? I mean, help us help you...

There's literally zero data that you've provided in this post.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Witt View Post
    Never had an issue here, every post I made in this thread is with an aftermarket return style system on a 2014.

There's more to the fuel monitor tests than fuel pump wiring...

Can't help with mode 6 data if you don't post the monitor and test IDs. Maybe a screenshot of mode 6 data thats failing? I mean, help us help you...

There's literally zero data that you've provided in this post.

image0.jpgimage2.jpg

My fault phone wouldn't let me attach them.

I'm gonna take a blind swing at this and say if this were me tuning, I would take a hard look at fuel injector/rail/manifold-comp numbers.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Witt View Post
    I'm gonna take a blind swing at this and say if this were me tuning, I would take a hard look at fuel injector/rail/manifold-comp numbers.
    Thank you for that GREATLY appreciated! This has ID1050 injectors. What are you setting the comp numbers to with the Return System? Right now they are set to 1
    Last edited by NickJRE; 10-15-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Some quick logs. First one is at startup, other 2 are driving around town. This is the emissions calibration so I did not take it WOT.

M1.hpl
    M2.hpl
    M3.hpl

Potential Tuner
    Gonna give the Stainless Works 200 cell hi-flow cats a try, as they'll bolt up in my existing setup. Anyone think I'm pissing in the wind with these? Should I just fab up a custom set with a higher cell count? I don't need to pass a sniffer, just need the last two monitors to go ready.

Potential Tuner
    2013 5.0 O2 sensors INC/Not ready

Hello, I have a 2013 Mustang 5.0 AH headers and an Airaid CAI. I've been trying to get my car pass emissions here in AZ but have no luck. I took my car to the dealership to have it reflashed to OEM spec. The dealership told me that the car is running severely lean after they reflashed it. Sure enough, my car throws a lean code after I got it home. I have an SCT x4. I called American Muscle and had them write me an emission tune to compensate for the CAI. I still have not been able to get my O2 to become ready. I need help with any ideas. If someone could send me a chart of how they have there O2 sensors set with the same bolt-on mods I have, that would be greatly appreciated. @hptuners

Quote Originally Posted by PitterPatterAZ View Post
    2013 5.0 O2 sensors INC/Not ready

If someone could send me a chart of how they have there O2 sensors set with the same bolt-on mods I have, that would be greatly appreciated. @hptuners
    Do this: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post611490

Potential Tuner
    I'm also on the same boat. I've been trying to get my 02 to run ready but no luck. I checked my Catalyst with my OBD2 reader and it nearly has the same values as your first picture. I have a 2013 Mustang 5.0 with Airaid Intake and American Racing Long tubes headers.

I'm also on the same boat. I've been trying to get my 02 to run ready but no luck. I checked my Catalyst with my OBD2 reader and it nearly has the same values as your first picture. I have a 2013 Mustang 5.0 with Airaid Intake and American Racing Long tubes headers.
    Have you tried this first? https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post611490

Potential Tuner
    @WesDuenkel I tried clicking on the link and gives me an error

Potential Tuner
    I have the same issues. I have a 2013 Mustang 5.0 with LT headers and catted x-pipe and Airraid cold air intake. I have an emission tune from Bama. I tried attaching a photo but it would not let me. I have a P0430 and P0420 code. Please help!!!
    Last edited by PitterPatterAZ; 12-03-2020 at 11:01 AM.

@WesDuenkel I tried clicking on the link and gives me an error
    Last edited by WesDuenkel; 12-03-2020 at 11:58 AM.

I have the same issues. I have a 2013 Mustang 5.0 with LT headers and catted x-pipe and Airraid cold air intake. I have an emission tune from Bama. I tried attaching a photo but it would not let me. I have a P0430 and P0420 code. Please help!!!

Potential Tuner
    Hi, this worked for me to get the 02 sensors to kick over, I did 4 minutes at 40mph and the 5min cruise control at 12am in a rural area. They turned green right on my ob2 monitor when I stopped at the highway. These have always been a struggle to turn over green.