Thread: engine diag for srt4

engine diag for srt4

Under miss fire detection what should this be set at I fat fingered it but I think it was on 6 144 is this correct

Tuner in Training
    what or where exacly are you looking that's showing what you need? More info is needed, i have maps and settings for all year srt4 so let me know and ill take a look for you.

Let me take a pic

How do I load a pic to this site

Tuner in Training
    go to advanced reply, then theres a section under the main part for attachments. You can upload a picture there

Advanced Tuner
    Depending on the Operating System, you will either see 6144 RPM, or, if you have the 05029832AE OS, it seems to be the only one set to 640 RPM.

It's possible that the OSs that show it as 6144 RPM (and if you look at the explanation at the bottom of the page when hovering the mouse over that field, it says "Misfire RPM Min: Below this value Misfire will be disabled.") are improperly defined in the software and calling out the wrong value. Reason I say that is because even the OSs that show it as 6144 RPM still detect engine misfires under that RPM.

Tuner in Training
    That's correct ive noticed this value increases if you have a rev limit higher than factory, even on a never reflashed stage 2 pcm. This is also true in the Pt GT's as they have a lower oem limit than the srt4 and that value is 6048, rather than 6144.