I think I posted my last thread in the wrong forum so here I go again:
Ok so I have a 65 Chevelle with an LS9. I have licensed and made countless changes to the car previously and I am the only one who has tuned it. The computer is setup as a 2010 Corvette with a manual transmission. The car is back to me and when I went into make a few minor changes and I noticed it would not write the file I made into the ECM. It gets an error saying "Bootloader Download Request Timed Out". I searched through the forum and found battery issues and Ipod interface issues causing this but the battery has plenty of juice all the way to the DLC and computer and good grounds as well. There is nothing else but the computer on the communications circuits and the DLC is less than a foot from the computer and I have given the wiring a look and nothing looks to be hurt. Can anyone give me a rundown on what else I can check and how to go about it? I have also updated my software to the latest version and verified through another vehicle that the interface would read other vehicles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.