Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scanner update

Advanced Tuner
    this thread is definately back from the dead. heres a few more random thoughts on it

no doubt histos & charts are WAY more useful for tuning , but I use the guages a lot since I commute to work 2 states away 6 days a week morning & evening for work.

I especially use a very big KR guage and a really big speedo that turns to red at 78 mph - comes in real handy since I dont use cruise often to keep the old speedo from creeping if you arent paying attention

pretty much have everything set to turn red if something is going wrong so you can see it without actually looking at the laptop.

I have thought of using the guage feature in a gutted car with the laptop front & center where the factory guage cluster was in a budget drag beater - so aside from all your other issues you face with the 39 I like that idea
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tech View Post
    Oh, and soundengineer... I appreciate the input but the punctuation, spelling and lack of capital letters makes it very unappealing to read. Obviously, if it's a post directed at me, I'll read it. Otherwise, I'd be more inclinded to skip over it. Just some friendly advice.
    I can't read content with absence of punctuation. Punctuation marks add clarity to senetences which helps my brain to integrate the information.
    Before posting content one has to proofread himself or have it edited on https://www.essay-have.com.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaraDamron View Post
    I can't read content with absence of punctuation. Punctuation marks add clarity to senetences which helps my brain to integrate the information.
    Before posting content one has to proofread himself or have it edited on https://www.essay-have.com.
    Senetences and proofread go hand in hand, decade old thread too, odd.
    Last edited by crew chief; 07-13-2020 at 05:29 AM.