Thread: SRT-4 boost

Tuner

SRT-4 boost

What are the main tables for controlling boost in an 08 SRT-4? I have the air fuel ratio close to target and need to start upping boost. I've adjusted a lot of limiters, but I think I'm missing something somewhere.

Tuner in Training
    The table your looking for is under torque management/turbocharger under the wastegate heading and WG DC (RPM) which is your wastegate duty cycle targets by rpm. This is your main boost maps so to speak. Clearly when you look at this map your not setting the boost you want your setting what you want the solinoids to do to achieve the boost that you want at that specific rpm range. This is fairly in depth just note, i would be careful with it. Unlike the neon srt's that will max the solinoid out at 20-22psi the Csrt will go much higher at 95%wgdc (99% max on Csrt) and one quick pull with the wrong numbers will blow you up lol. If you need some tips feel free to PM me. Other than my shop i dont really see or hear of anyone at all using HP tuners to reflash the caliber srts.

Tuner in Training
    I have tuned a Dodge Caliber SRT4 the other day. Stage1 I set the boost to 1bar across the rpms.
    If you need help with the file post yours together with a log file. Here a log (it was raining and I had to lift because of a motherf..... pulling in front of me)

PS: Cat was removed!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RauPower; 04-27-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Keep in mind that to increase boost properly and not have adaptive trims act to pull things back, you should make adjustments to the torque management tables. Otherwise, if you ONLY adjust boost WG DC, Torque Management will try to pull things back as the calculated torque output will exceed the unchanged stock values.

Tuner
    Thanks guys, I was short on time and no wifi to post the tune file. I ended up finding the table I was missing and slowly moved them up. Ended up at 21 pounds of boost, car ran well.

Hello Greg, I have the same issue, could help me to know which maps did you move in order to get 21 PSi?