Thread: i need help

Tuner in Training

i need help

seriously this crap is getting old, every other time I use my hptuners I have issues with connections or software.

My current issue is.

when I try to write whole or calibration it times out every single time, now I'm stuck with a tune that's lean and causing fuel issues.

someone please help.

Tuner in Training
    im going to try disconnecting the battery here soon
    Home of the Impossible

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Kings View Post
    seriously this crap is getting old, every other time I use my hptuners I have issues with connections or software.

My current issue is.

when I try to write whole or calibration it times out every single time, now I'm stuck with a tune that's lean and causing fuel issues.

someone please help.
    I've been using the software fir years and never had this problem. It sounds like a hardware problem.

Tuner in Training
    Well figured it out.

I tune on 2.25 which doesn't let you scan, so I got the wife's computer and scanned using 2.24 on hers.

When I installed 2.24 it made me update my interface. When I went back to my computer to install my newest tune it wouldn't let me.

It works only on her computer now, I'm assuming my computer is missing the update needed.

Tuner
    not that this helps, but you can run 2.24 and 2.25 side by side on the same computer, you just need to click on the right one to open it up and then open a cal file.. Default appears to be the newest version when you just try and open a calibration file.. do that by accident one time and that calibration file that you wanted to use with 2.24 will no longer open with 2.24..