Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Silverado throttle closing during run

Advanced Tuner
    Did you find out your issue? If so, would you like to share?

I would venture to say that he was flirting with the fuel "cutoff RPM vs. Gear" table limits. I cant see a scan or tune so hard to tell.

I battled something like this and it was engine startup modifier tables because I would literally pull out of my drive way and test it, I just cant remember if it was torque controlled or not.
    Last edited by mm_n_p; 06-27-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    2014 Silverado 5.3 - New Mod Template

Tuner
    I know this is an old thread but did you guys ever figure out what was causing the throttle to shut at WOT shifts? I?m having the same issue with a 2015 Procharged Silverado.

Tuner
    [QUOTE=turboffr;579541]I know this is an old thread but did you guys ever figure out what was causing the throttle to shut at WOT shifts? I?m having the same issue with a 2015 Procharged Silverado.[/QUOTe

I have a 2017 Silverado 1500 High Country 6.2l 4x4 and when I put it in 4 auto and tried to launch from a stand still it wouldn't go to Wot right away it would almost limit it to around half for the first 2000 rpms or so. What I found was it was in the VTT "Virtual torque table". In the areas where it would limit my throttle I had to actually go into it an lower the tq instead of up it in order for it to give me full throttle from a launch.... Good luck

Tuner
    Post up your tune and log.

Ryan