Thread: E78 flex fuel conversion

Tuner in Training

E78 flex fuel conversion

Does anybody know where to order the Delphi mt88-e78 pcm female pins for the pcm harness. I only need 2 to wire in the flex fuel sensor so I can start running some e85 on my 2013 sonic 1.4t, but Ive tried ordering pins online and can't seem to find a size small enough.

Tuner in Training
    This is an old thread, but they are Molex MX64.
    04 C5 Z06 - Supercharged

Quote Originally Posted by CoRider92 View Post
    Does anybody know where to order the Delphi mt88-e78 pcm female pins for the pcm harness. I only need 2 to wire in the flex fuel sensor so I can start running some e85 on my 2013 sonic 1.4t, but Ive tried ordering pins online and can't seem to find a size small enough.
    Did you plug one into 20 and one in to 34 of the J3 connector? I'm trying to hook up the GM sensor on a e78 in a chevy spark. Any advice is appreciated!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBlue View Post
    Did you plug one into 20 and one in to 34 of the J3 connector? I'm trying to hook up the GM sensor on a e78 in a chevy spark. Any advice is appreciated!
    What year spark?

Quote Originally Posted by coryk View Post
    What year spark?
    2014. I plugged it in. So far it seems to be reading. I have 40% ethanol content showing up in the VCM scanner but it hasn't changed so I'll pour some more e85 in and see if it changes I guess.