Thread: p0700 trans

p0700 trans

i just changed my car over to the new hp and it brings up a trans
    fault p0701
    know even with the old hp the fault will not go away.
    clear it dtc and it turns the car of
    any help
    thanks
    Last edited by fpv09; 06-09-2015 at 03:39 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Is it trans out of range/performance or something like that. Mine does it also. Hasn't caused me a problem though. I'm wondering if its a flash type thing?
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

i don't now but she will not change gears ill put a scan tool on and have a look at it

i have got ride of it for know.
    i hade to flash the std tune back with old hp 2 times and then it was knot there.
    i just write the calibration to it from new hp and it seems all good.
    but when i tell the trans side not to write the hole thing brings up a era it won't write any thing.
    any one else having the same problems
    thanks

well just went to go for a run and it has returned.
    any way to get ride of it
    45t-xr how did you get yours to go away tried every thing

Advanced Tuner
    Mine doesn't cause me any problems when it comes up. It used to go into limp when I would over rev it and the zf would have a melt down. But since I raised it, no more issue. Search ZF Rev limit on here and see if that gets you sorted.
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

i have been playing with the car it seems if i try to lower the traction control the fault comes up
    i have tried 20 and 0 and every time the fault will come turn it back to 40 and it is all good
    this is on the 2.24

i have done the same with hp 2.25 and it has the same problem
    has any one tried playing with the traction control numbers
    thanks

Advanced Tuner
    If you are talking about "traction control system" disable, it simply does not work. You need to leave it at whatever number is there. In the case of the turbo its 40.

I have raised this matter a couple of times but you know "two weeks".

And I have tried every number from 0 to 39. Nothing works. But it sure certainly does have a 100% successful flash rate.
    Last edited by turbotrana; 08-08-2015 at 09:05 AM.

it was the only thing i changed in the tune and straight away it comes up after it is flashed. it just might be my car will have a play with it today and see what happens