Thread: problem with vcm scanner controls v6 blazer template 0411 pcm

problem with vcm scanner controls v6 blazer template 0411 pcm

Hey guys Im all setup with my Vcm scanner ..the ecu is flashed with a base 2002 v6 blazer template and has the engine/trans segmented respectively to a genIII 5.3 and 4l80e ..problem Im having is I have no vcm control options..everything is greyed out I cant even do a case relearn ..and yes I have started scanning before checking it so thats not an issue ..

Heres where I may have messed up ..the 2002 blazer template probably doesnt have such control options even though the engine should because it is segmented the cal id's match as well otherwise Id not have been able to flash it on editor and have it running .

I also absolutely have to run the blazer template do to the trucks gauge cluster not working without whatever maps are hidden (bcm serial etc.) so what are my options ..even if I flash back just to case relearn id have to write entire and the info would be lost flashing back again im guessing..

Ive talked to William at Hp already and we went over trying any of them while its running to use any of the controls and still no dice..
    really need this function to work .

still nadda , Bill I appreciate the help but Im fairly confident the scanner vcm controls do not work for v6 engines Ive tried everything..I cant even log stft or ltft so its relatively useless..I have a feeling the scanner can only see the os of the v6 and not the segmented parts for the v8 hence making it not able to use those options..

scratch that I did a full write to a stock 2002 cadillac escalade on my ecu ..it flashed fine vcm scanner recognized it as a cadillac tried the vcm controls and again it DOESNT WORK...this is beyond frustrating at this point and I seem to be getting the same answer from customer support every time they email me back..Im on 2.24.1162 ..Ive deleted the vehicle info and repolled for parameters 12 times I get 79...Ive deleted and reinstalled the program so many times my head is going to explode and this still doesnt work..could it be a cable issue with a brand new cable?