Thread: have spent 2 DAYS trying to get hp tuners to work, app key # is NO GOOD.

Potential Tuner

have spent 2 DAYS trying to get hp tuners to work, app key # is NO GOOD.

guys, I originally bought this product back in 2009 just to tune my then supercharged Denali pickup. it was a MESS then, had to be given a beta version in an e mail, BUT after I got it up & running it was ok, I bought a great package from the tuning school { I was mainly after the then new 6 speed trans information }

I had no need to use it since because everything has been a diesel or had carbs on it.

Bought a 2009 Cts-v with some light mod's and NOW I need this darn thing to WORK !!!!! I'm SOOOOO ready to turn things right to the edge on this puppy !!!!
    I even have my power tuning {laminated} worksheet standing by and ready !!!

can SOMEONE help me get this darn product to work ?????

after ALL the headache from trying to install framework, and THEN the app key is a dud !!!

my interface serial # is 1164808211

my name is Steve Keen
    my business # is 270 869 8853
    my cell is 270 831 4053

and my e mail is [email protected]

PLEASE help me, as my ONLY alternative is to buy ANOTHER product. and I have time AND money invested in THIS product.. I don't mind to pay someone to help me get this problem fixed. need this done ASAP !!!!, thanks, Steve

Advanced Tuner
    I've typed the application key into my setup wrong once or twice so make sure you're typing it in exactly as it is listed. If you still have problems, email [email protected] and I'm sure they can get you taken care of.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    email support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"