Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LT1 High Pressure Pump max

Quote Originally Posted by 69camaro5speedefi View Post
    lol i did 442
    After making a tool to test pump travel and doing some tweaking on pump install ,6 lbs on pump gas (4th gear dyno pulls) final tuning it made 535
    That being said 700 HP on my dyno e85 junk yard build with cam and bes cnc heads no weight reduction 4th gen ta just went 9.9s at mid 130

pretty funny how a 8000 lbs denali melts the tires at a roll lol

I played with some sd tuning.
    I tuned it inside out for 35 pulls or so looking at info on here and some other stuff never got over 80% throttle.
    So after getting it that far I went back to maf with stock blend settings and it went 100% open

I read all these gen 5 throttle problems on here but no results of how they fixed them

sd sure was a nice transition from light load to heavy loads

road test driving really shows how pe tuning sucks to me with boost and 8000 lbs
    one min your in boost rpms go up same throttle position drops from 120 kpa to 80 kpa
    still commanding pe
    If it was a corvette you would rarely see this.
    Gm lets them go with boost at stoic so its ok ?
    Maybe that's why one of my coworkers cruze blew a head gasket at low miles with a stock tune lol

Tuner in Training

LT1 6.2 Top end Lean any help?

Hi i am new to this forum, need help, does any one had the same issue i have in LT1 2015 tuning?..., I have an LT1 6.2 Direct injection vehicle with 2.9 Supercharger on it, and i was tuning that and found the top end goes lean always and i noticed that the MAF doesn't read above 86.69 lb/min, is there is anybody has this issue and what is it cause, here attached you will find the Datalog and the tune file.

help me with this please..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Didn't look at the log, but you are out of fuel on that setup...
    That's the obd2 port max read (655g/sec) that it reports, it will still work above that... AFR/Lambda error will still work like normal

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Quote Originally Posted by monsteuae View Post
    Hi i am new to this forum, need help, does any one had the same issue i have in LT1 2015 tuning?..., I have an LT1 6.2 Direct injection vehicle with 2.9 Supercharger on it, and i was tuning that and found the top end goes lean always and i noticed that the MAF doesn't read above 86.69 lb/min, is there is anybody has this issue and what is it cause, here attached you will find the Datalog and the tune file.

help me with this please..
    Your cylinder airmass is really high, is your MAF curve correct? I would also populate the Peak Torque table with realistic values along with the Driver Demand tables above 80%.