Thread: App Locks Up After Viewing Session Video

Tuner in Training

App Locks Up After Viewing Session Video

Greetings,

I've been using Track Addict for a while and its been solid, but it is locking up on me now after viewing the video for a session.

Clicking the Done button just causes that button to go dim and it never returns to the sessions list.

This is on an iPhone 6 running the current version. I've tried deleting the app and re-installing as well as the standard shutting down all apps, rebooting the phone, etc.

Repro steps:

Start Track Addict.
    Set type to segment.
    Press record.
    Shake the phone to get it to detect motion and start recording.
    Let it record a few seconds of video.
    Click the Sessions button to make it stop recording and show the segment data just recorded.
    Click Video.
    Click Play Video.
    Let it play the video just recorded.
    Click Done to go back to the segment data.
    Click Done again to go back to the sessions data - For me this is where it locks up.

It also locks up clicking Done after watching a previously recorded session.

Track_Addict_01.PNG

Hi,

Unfortunately this was a bug in the recent release of version 2.9.6, which affected certain iOS devices and in different ways. The recorded video and data is all ok, so it's only a freeze in the video player/export functionality in the app.

A fix for this and a couple of other things has already been submitted to Apple, so we're just waiting on them to approve and release it to users. I have filed an expedite request with them so that hopefully we should see that happen in the next few days...

Tuner in Training
    Splendid, thanks for the prompt reply! Hopefully I can get it before the next event this weekend - but its good to know the session data is intact.

Potential Tuner
    Same problem here.
    Glad to know that this problem is being resolved soon...

The version 2.9.7 update for the full "Pro" version of the app was released on the App Store yesterday, so that should be in good shape now. The same update for the plain / "Free" version of the app (which can be upgraded to Pro) has just completed Apple's review and is being released today...

Tuner in Training
    Just got the update. Confirmed fixed!
    Thanks