Thread: knock retard and histrograms? just puts zeros in all cells

Tuner

knock retard and histrograms? just puts zeros in all cells

ok heres my problem I can log data and save but that's it cant pull it up cant load it on here makes me look like an idiot. Now im trying to log my kr with histogram display the 2 on it records main spark - knock retard next I have the gauge open. im driving and I can see knock retard on the gauge and the histogram is just putting zeros in all the boxes doesn't matter if kr is there or not..Is it saposta fill in the active cell where it got the kr or pulled timing? How am I to know what to retard? I retarded whole spark advance table multiplied by .975 and kr went from 4 to just under 2. But problem is now it drives like crap so I set it back but cant find the right cells to deduct from am I just stupid or does everything have to give me problems?

Sorry, but we need a log, screenshot, cfg file, SOMETHING to go on.

Yes it's suppose to fill in the KR #'s as you go, keep in mind it can show averages, min or max.. so if you have it set to averages and have a bunch of data at 0, a few degrees of KR once or twice isn't going to be enough to pull the average up very much

Set it to max ("+" symbol) and see if it shows anything

There's also like 5 different knock retard PID's, so you have to make sure the histogram is logging the right one (or one of the right ones)
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock