So there is a very good chance that any vehicle that has a 4.7 from 2005 and up can be swapped to a 5.7 Hemi very easily with HP tuners, from the research that I have done they both have mostly the same sensors and as long as you make sure that the reluctor wheel has the same tooth count, it should be almost as easy as taking a 5.7 file and pasting parts of it too the 4.7 file. One exception is that most of the 4.7's have a manual throttle body and Hemi's only have electronic unit's, which might be even better then we can run a huge manual throttle body on a Hemi. I had a tuner tell me that if I went from like a 16 tooth 4.7 vehicle such as a 1999-2004 Dakota, that I could put a 32 tooth Hemi in it and they could tune for the different tooth count, not sure if it could be done with HP tuners or not, and If so I would consider putting a 2009 and up 5.7 or 6.4 in my Dakota running a 2005 Ram PCM or stock JTEC PCM so that it could communicate with the 1997-2004 Dakota using the same PCI signal. I also considered getting a 2008 and up Dakota with the 4.7 and retuning it for the 2009 and up 5.7 or 6.4 or what ever you want to swap in it, because after 2008 the 4.7 had the drive by wire, it would be nice to get some insight on this.