Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FRPP Coyote Control Pack now supported in 2.25

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post
    I'm curious about that too...if we flashed a control pack OS into a regular PCM, would it get us past PATS for a salvage yard swap? Anybody have one they can upload for us?
    Also wondering this. Anyone make headway now 2 years later? I've got a 2014 junkyard motor and wondering if I have to have PATS deleted, or if I can simply change to the FRPP code. I need a lot of the FRPP stuff anyways.

Potential Tuner
    were you able to fix it? I have exactly the same problem and I have the client waiting for me. It tells me error x7f service not supported in active session. is a control pack gen 1 of coyote.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavoberco View Post
    were you able to fix it? I have exactly the same problem and I have the client waiting for me. It tells me error x7f service not supported in active session. is a control pack gen 1 of coyote.

The issue I had was caused by the PCM seeing vehicle speed (had a speedometer conversion box installed). If there is any VSS shown, it will not read out.
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

Quote Originally Posted by mtnickel View Post
    Also wondering this. Anyone make headway now 2 years later? I've got a 2014 junkyard motor and wondering if I have to have PATS deleted, or if I can simply change to the FRPP code. I need a lot of the FRPP stuff anyways.
    I am running the Crate_6 strategy in my swap w/2013 factory PCM, yes, it will get by PATS.
    It does NOT have emission stuff enabled by default, but I have enabled them. 02 monitors and cat monitor refuse to run though. (still digging into this as the stock KWC4 strategy w/PATS delete done also will not complete those). Luckily, I am exempt from smog test.